Go To Search
Help Center
Click to Home
Popular Links

Q: How can I determine if a specific property is located within City limits or in unincorporated Gwinnett County?

A: Use Gwinnett County GIS Data Browser to determine if a specific property is located within city limits or in unincorporated Gwinnett County. Click here for instructions.

Q: How can I get a survey of my property?

A: Contact the Deeds and Records Office of Gwinnett County at 770-822-8100 to determine if a property survey has been recorded with the county. If a survey is not on file with the Deeds and Records Office, it may be necessary to have a licensed professional surveyor prepare one for you.

Q: Where can I get a copy of my lot or subdivision plat (often referred to as the final plat)?

A: A copy of your subdivision plat may be obtained at the Gwinnett County Deeds and Records Office in the Clerk of Superior Court at 75 Langley Drive in Lawrenceville, GA. All subdivision plats are recorded in the Deeds and Records office along with all revisions.

Q: How do I obtain certification for zoning on a parcel of lane?

A: Send letter requesting zoning certification and payment addressed to: City of Norcross Community Development, 65 Lawrenceville St., Norcross, Georgia 30071. Click here for procedures.