The City of Norcross offers many beneficial activities to enhance the lives of our citizens. Our Cultural Arts and Community Center follows in that tradition. We will be offering numerous programs to
delight citizens of all ages. There are theatrical performances,youth summer camps and yoga, as well as classes on various subjects throughout the year. The Community Center has facilities available for rent to host family reunions, monthly meetings, youth groups, weddings, receptions, and corporate events. We are availabe to serve the community in a multitude of areas. We hope that everyone takes advantage of all that we have to offer and look forward to your input for YOUR CULTURAL ARTS AND COMMUNITY CENTER.
Let's have some fun !
- NCACC Driving Directions - Directions to the Cultural Arts & Community Center.
- Map to NCACC - Map of the Cultural Arts & Community Center location.
- Policy and Procedure - The Policies and Procedures for renting space with the City of Norcross
- Facility Fees & Instructions - Breakdown of all the fees associated with City of Norcross Facilites
- PARKS MASTER PLAN - In keeping with the City’s progressive approach to creating a livable community, Norcross embarked on
the preparation of a Parks Master Plan to provide guidance for strategic phasing and spending that will
address deficiencies and identify the key recreational needs as expressed by the residents. The
prioritization of projects within the Master Plan allows for selective phasing and spending and helps to
focus attention on key issues, rather than attempting to do all things for all people.
- Online Facility Reservations - Click here to make a Facility Reservation. PLEASE NOTE: Reservations must be made 10 days in advance. You should be familiar with the Policies and Procedures before making a reservation. Come enjoy our beautiful parks!
- Summer Camp Registration Form - Registration form for Camp Imagine, Summer 2012. Completed forms can be dropped off at either the NCACC or the YMCA. All checks should be made out to the YMCA.
- Zumba Classes - Zumba is the largest Global Dance Fitness craze.
It's easy, aerobic, and makes anyone look positively CALIENTE! Featuring salsa, merengue, reggaeton, & more fat burning fitness moves.
SEPTEMBER SPECIAL: $5 ZUMBA classes, every Wednesday 7 pm, every Saturday 10 am
- Yoga Classes - Informational flyer for Yoga at the NCACC
- Summer Camp Flyer - for more information. - Check out what Camp Imagine is all about with this flyer full of information.
- Tai Chi Classes - Improve coordination, health and memory
Increase balance, leg strength and energy