- Business & Development
Posted June 26, 2012: On Tuesday, July 3, the following roads in the City of Norcross will be completely closed to any vehicular traffic between 3pm - 10pm:
1. Bostic St.
2. Britt Ave.
3. Jones Street up to College St.
4. College St. to Holcomb Bridge Rd.
5. Park Dr. up to N. Peachtree St.
6. Skin Alley
7. Wingo St (from Jones St. to 168 Wingo St. will be closed - the rest of Wingo St. will remain open)
8. S Peachtree St (ONLY CLOSING is from the crosswalk in the middle of downtown/in front of Mojitos up to Jones St. The section from the crosswalk to Holcomb Bridge will remain accessible.)
9. Lawrenceville St. (section from Mitchell Rd. to Jones St. will be closed for through traffic - NPD will man barricades to permit access for handicapped parking)
Handicap parking - parking lots around City Hall will be open for handicapped parking only. NPD will man barricades for entirety of event.