Permit Applications, Forms & Plan Submittal 

All Building Permits and Land Disturbance Permits must be submitted for review using our online plan submittal portal:

New Fee Schedule Effective September 1, 2021

Building Forms

Environmental Forms

Land Disturbance Forms

Planning and Zoning Forms

Historic District

Change of Occupancy

In an effort to still provide top notch customer service, the Community Development and Planning Department, along with partner ePlan Solution, have developed the attached process for requesting a Change of Occupancy.  If you need to request a Change of Occupancy, you may follow the directions in the COA Walkthru form attached and submit requests via this portal.  See the full Business License Packet for all instructions on additional information that needs to be submitted as well as how to request inspections.

COA Application 
COA Walkthru

Fee Schedule