- Experience Norcross
- Signature Events
- Red, White & Boom!
Red, White & Boom!
Date: Monday, July 3
Time: 5:00 - 10:00 p.m.
Location: Lillian Webb Park
The City of Norcross is excited to host Red, White & Boom on Monday, July 3rd at Lillian Webb Park from 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. There will be food, live music, face painting and more - making this the perfect way to kick off your Independence Day celebrations!
Get ready for an amazing fireworks display that will light up the night sky in shades of red, white, and blue. But before the show starts, enjoy live music, delicious food, face painting, and other fun activities for the whole family.
This event is free and open to the public, so bring your family and friends and let's celebrate together! Be sure to bring your blankets and chairs so you can relax and enjoy the show. Please note that shade structures, tents and umbrellas are not allowed.
Downtown Streets Close @ 2:00 p.m. (No Parking Downtown after 11:00 a.m.)
- Roads affected include: Buchanan Street, Jones Street/Park Drive, Thrasher Street, Wingo Street, South Peachtree Street, Skin Alley, College Street, Lawrenceville Street and Britt Avenue
- A section of College Street and Britt Avenue which fall in the Fireworks Fallout Zone will be closed all day (earlier than other streets)
- Lawrenceville Street past Mitchell Street will only be accessible for ADA traffic seeking to park at City Hall; it will be closed to all traffic west of City Hall
- Nearby roads that will be open: Holcomb Bridge Road, and roads named above west of Holcomb Bridge; North Peachtree Street, Buford Highway
- View the event map at the bottom of the page for visual reference
- Due to street closures, there will be no parking permitted downtown after 11 a.m.
- Exceptions are our two ADA Event Parking lots:
- Gwinnett County Public Library (Norcross Branch) Parking Deck | Access off Britt Avenue via Buford Highway
- City Hall Parking Lot | Access off Lawrenceville Street via Mitchell Road
- Staff will be available to transport seniors or anyone needing assistance via golf carts.
- Event Parking will be available at two
nearby designated churches:
- One Heart Church | 706 N Peachtree Street, Norcross, GA 30071
- Norcross First United Methodist Church | 2500 Beaver Ruin Road, Norcross, GA 30071
- A complimentary shuttle will run continuously to drop-off points at Thrasher and Lillian Webb Parks (pictured on map at bottom of page).
- Restrooms are available and designated on the event map below.
- Norcross Presbyterian Church will be Red, White & BOOM!'s official first aid/lost child location.
- Open containers are allowed within barricaded areas only. Glass is NOT ALLOWED.
- Please be mindful of other guests by not blocking the view. Tents and umbrellas are NOT ALLOWED.
- Norcross's railroad is an active crossing location. Train tracks are NOT ALLOWED firework viewing. Do not place chairs or otherwise sit on the banks of the tracks at any time.
- Buford Highway is a busy road, please use the crosswalks at Mitchell and Holcomb Bridge for your safety and that of passing traffic.