Date: Saturday, March 18
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Skin Alley
Fáilte (welcome), good people of Norcross! The City of Norcross is excited to announce a collaboration with the Historic Norcross Business Association and the Drake School of Irish Dance to bring you a St. Patrick’s Day celebration on Saturday, March 18th at Skin Alley from 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Downtown Merchants will be offering Irish-themed activities and fare to mark the occasion and outside you will find music, dancing, face painting, a balloon twister, tastings and more! Downtown specials will last all day, so stop into your favorite shops and restaurants anytime throughout the day for a festive treat.
Irish Costume Competition
Dress to impress! Get ready to strut your stuff in the Mr. & Mrs. Ireland Competition. It's time to let your creativity shine in the ultimate costume competition showdown! From wacky and wild to hilarious, competitors will showcase their best looks and battle it out for the top prize.
To participate, sign up at the Drake School of Irish Dance table located by the stage between 12:00 - 3:00 p.m. The winners will receive a gift basket from the Heart of Norcross, so make sure to bring your A-game!
Irish Traditional Lunch
Event will kick off with a traditional Irish lunch at Social Fox Brewing starting at 12:00 p.m. Menu will include food from Taste of Britain such as Irish sausage, Colcannon mashed potatoes, peas, and carrots as well as corned beef with cabbage, potatoes, and carrots.
Irish Live Music & Dancing
Tap your feet and clap your hands to the beat as river dancers from the Drake School of Irish Dance take the stage. You can also learn to jig yourself and join in the fun! Other artists include the Phoenix Irish School of Music, The Muckers, and Sean the Wondering Musician.
Irish Activities & More!
Bring your kids out for kid’s activities between 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.! Snap a selfie with Norcross’ resident leprechauns, and if you forget to wear green, don’t worry—stop by the face painting booth and ask for a shamrock. There are so many fun and exciting festivities taking place downtown this Paddy’s Day, be sure not to miss the Mr. & Mrs. Ireland competition at 3:30 p.m.
Irish Fest Business Specials
45 South Cafe
• Lucky Charm Latte
• Shamrock Mocha
• Optional Leprechaun Magic Add In with Cream Alcohol
• Lucky Lemonade Matcha
• 10% off for anyone wearing green
Antique Traditions & Reminisce
• Guess the number of coins and be entered to win a curated basket of goodies
• 10% off for anyone wearing green or pointed ears
• Look out for 'Lucky Green Shamrock Sale' items
• Live music at 7:00 p.m. for the grand opening of the roof top deck
• Corn Beef
• Cabbage Soup
• Get Lucky Sale! Draw a Four-Leaf Clover Coupon for an instant discount.
• Mix & Match Promotion including hats, scarves, sunglasses and jewelry
• Whiskey Tasting from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
• Cottage Pie
• Beer Dip
Social Fox Brewing
• Irish Traditional Lunch at 12:00 p.m.
• Irish Coffee Stout.
Taste of Britain
• Irish Sampling of meat pies and other Irish goodies.
Yoga Studio 87
• 4 classes for a $30 discount card. Must be used in 4 weeks
• Bar station located in Skin Alley serving Irish & British beers, as well as local beers and wine