A BRIEF OVERVIEW
Only 25 minutes from the heart of Atlanta, yet tucked quietly away, the City of Norcross is a charming antidote to modern suburbia. Tree-lined sidewalks invite leisurely strolls past classic antebellum, Victorian and Craftsman style homes, windingthrough beautiful parks and into the revitalized downtown. There, century-old buildings house eclectic shops and boutiques, art galleries, a performing arts center and community theatre and excellent dining. Live music, art and a year-round calendar full of events create a dynamic vibe engaging people of all ages and backgrounds.
Median Age: 31
Median Household Income: $40,788
- Network of Age-Friendly Community, AARP
- Welcoming City, Welcoming America
- Tree City USA, The Arbor Day Foundation
- Bee City USA, Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation
- Purple Heart City, Military Order of the Purple Heart
- Platinum Level Green Community, Atlanta Regional Commission
- Participant in 3-year GICH Study, Georgia Initiative for Community Housing
- Jeff Cook Safety Award, ECG
- Ranked 14th of 100 for "Most Genius Places," Time Magazine
- National Register of Historic Places, First city in Gwinnett County to be recognized
- CALEA Internationally Accredited Police Department
- Community Choice Award by Atlanta Regional Commission
- Regional Excellence Award by Atlanta Regional Civic League
- Best Green Government, Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful
- Community Choice Award, Atlanta Regional Commission
- Gwinnett’s Best Downtown, Gwinnett Magazine
- Gwinnett’s Best Arts & Cultural Scene, Gwinnett Magazine
SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTIONS
Explore the sights and sounds in Norcross with our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
USE OF THE CITY LOGO
The private use of the City logo in any way, shape, form or application without prior written approval by the City of Norcross Public Relations & Marketing Department is strictly prohibited. For information and to request use of the City of Norcross logo, please contact the PR & Marketing Dept. at 678.421.2033.
USE OF PHOTOS
For use of high resolution images, please contact the PR & Marketing Deptartment at 678.421.2033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.