How can I get a survey of my property?

Contact the Deeds and Records Office of Gwinnett County at 770-822-8100 to determine if a property survey has been recorded with the county. If a survey is not on file with the Deeds and Records Office, it may be necessary to have a licensed professional surveyor prepare one for you.

Show All Answers

1. How can I determine if a specific property is located within city limits or in unincorporated Gwinnett County?
2. Who is responsible for detention pond maintenance?
3. Can I cut trees or clear brambles in a Stream Buffer or Zoning Buffer and then landscape it?
4. Can I do grading or other construction activity on my property without a permit?
5. How can I get a survey of my property?
6. Where can I get a copy of my lot or subdivision plat (often referred to as the final plat)?
7. How do I obtain certification for zoning on a parcel of land?