- How Do I...
- Stay Connected
For Emergency & Routine City Alerts
In order to make sure our citizens are safe and informed, the City of Norcross uses the CivicReady mass notification system for our citizens to receive emergency and routine notifications. You have the ability to customize your notification preferences; communication can be received through email, text and/or phone call according to your selections and based on address locations that you specify. The information you provide is confidential and will not be shared.
Stay updated on the following topics through CivicReady:
- Emergency Alerts, including local threats, public health, etc.
- General Notifications, including city closures, technical difficulties, property tax reminders, fireworks and other noise-related alerts, etc.
- Board & Council Updates, including special called meetings, cancellations, vacancies, etc.
- Elections, including important dates, reminders and results
- Event Updates, including cancellations, major changes, fireworks, event-related traffic information, etc.
- Norcross Power, including outage alerts and updates
- Norcross Sanitation, including route delays and other reminders
- Traffic Alerts, including road/lane closures, expected delays due to construction and/or filming, etc.
For City Newsletters:
The City of Norcross has several regular newsletters that we publish through Constant Contact:
Weekly Events Eblast | Subscribe Here
This eblast goes out each Monday teasing the "Events for the Week Ahead." Seasonal lineups and major events (i.e., the city's Red, White & Boom! Celebration) may also be sent out as standalone blasts periodically.
Digital Monthly Newsletter | Subscribe Here
Each month, the city produces a printed newsletter that mails out to utility customers. This eblast subscription allows others to also receive the newsletter in an electronic version on the first of each month, in English and Spanish.
Economic Development Newsletter | Subscribe Here
This eblast is sent periodically by the city's Economic Development Department to current and prospective local business owners seeking news and updates about local business opportunities, grant information, etc.
For Alerts About Jobs & Bids:
Get notified when the City of Norcross posts an opportunity to work with us by subscribing to Notify Me email and text notifications.