Sergeant Merlin Fabian , Professional Standards Unit, is under the direction of Captain Beverly Parnell, Support Services Commander.
The purpose of this position is to coordinate agency training for sworn and civilian personnel and to manage the Internal Affairs and Complaint Process for the Norcross Police Department.
The Norcross Police Department actively investigates all citizen complaints, including those filed anonymously. A complete record of all complaints is maintained by the department in accordance with departmental guidelines.
Complaints may be filed in person, by telephone, email, letter, or by completing and mailing the
Citizen's Complaint Form to:
Norcross Police Department
65 Lawrenceville Street
Norcross, Georgia 30071
If you choose not to use the Citizen’s Complaint Form, please provide us with the following information:
- Date, time, and location of the incident.
- Your name, address, and daytime phone number (unless you wish to remain anonymous).
- Norcross Police Department case number.
- Name of department employee(s) involved.
- A brief description of the complaint.